We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on our payment gateway as under:-
Any request for cancellations and refund of online donations once duly placed on the website or through third-party payment gateways, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online donation as it is an extremely cumbersome process. We, therefore, request you to be sure before you donate.
No refund/cancellation requests for orders placed on our website or on third-party payment gateways will be entertained.
Your access and use of this website, https://reachlives.in (“Website”) and its functionalities are subject to the following terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). The Website is owned and operated by REACHLIVES, an initiative of the Anora Charitable Foundation, a 12A registered society with section 80(G) status of income tax act. The foundation follows all financial regulations set forth for non-profits by the Government of India and is audited annually. The T&Cs is a legally binding agreement made between Reach Lives ("we", “our” or "us") and any individual accessing, visiting and/or making a donation through the Website ("you" or “your”).
BY VISITING AND/OR MAKING A DONATION TO US THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THESE T&CS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE. Internet, technology and applicable laws change frequently.
1. Eligibility 1.1. Except as expressly provided below, all donations to us shall be made only by individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law (unless a consent is given by the parent/guardian of an individual below 18 (eighteen) years of age). You acknowledge and agree that Reach Lives does not have any responsibility to ensure that you conform to the aforesaid eligibility criteria. Donations on the Website can only be made by individuals residing in India.
2. Intellectual Property Rights 2.1. Reach Lives owns or has rights to all intellectual property rights in and to the Website (including all derivatives or improvements thereof), and the information and data made displayed on the Website. 2.2. You may download, display or print information from the Website (“Information”) solely for non commercial personal use. 2.3. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of Reach Lives. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these T&Cs or in the text on the Website without the written permission of Reach Lives.
3. Accuracy of Information 1 3.1. While Reach Lives uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Website, it makes no warranties or representations (whether express or implied) with respect to the Information, which is provided “AS-IS WHERE-IS” basis. Reach Lives accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Website or the Information. In particular, Reach Lives will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Website. Reach Lives also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Website or your downloading of any Information, including any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
4. Third Party Websites or Applications 4.1. The Website may contain links to other websites or applications that are owned and operated by third parties, and we may use a third-party payment gateway to process your payments to us. We do not control the information, products or services available on these third-party websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the applicable website, application or any association with the website and/or application's operators. Because we have no control over such websites and resources, you agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or the operation of such external resources, for any material located on or available from any such websites or for the protection of your data privacy by third parties. Any dealings with, or participation in promotions offered by, advertisers on the website, including the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the applicable advertiser or other third party. You further agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by the use of or reliance on any such material available on or through any such site or any such dealings or promotions. You may not use any third party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third party, except as permitted by law.
5. Linking & Framing 5.1. You may not deep link to portions of the Website, or frame, inline link, or similarly display any of our property, including, without limitation, the Website. You may not use any of our logos or other trademarks as part of a link without express written permission.
6. Comments 6.1. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions that you disclose, submit, or offer to us in connection with your use of the Website (“Comments”) will become our exclusive property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide right, title and interest in all patent, copyright, trademark, and all other intellectual property and other rights whatsoever in and to the Comments and a waiver of any claim based on moral rights, unfair competition, breach of implied contract, breach of confidentiality, and any other legal theory. You will, at our cost, execute any documents to affect, record, or perfect such assignment. Thus, we will own exclusively all such right, title and interest and shall not be limited in any way in the use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. You should not submit any Comments to us if you do not wish to assign such rights to us. We are and will be under no obligation: (i) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (ii) to pay to you or any third party any compensation for any Comments; or (iii) to respond to any Comments. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
7. Indemnification 7.1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Reach Lives, and its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, members and partners harmless from any liabilities, losses, actions, damages, claims or demands, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees), made by any third party directly or indirectly relating to or arising out of (a) your act and/or omission with respect to your use of the Website and/or in connection with any donation made by you, (b) your violation of the T&Cs and/or applicable law, and/or (c) your infringement of any third party’s rights. If you are obligated to provide indemnification pursuant to this provision, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, control the disposition of any claim at your sole cost and expense. Without limitation of the foregoing, you may not settle, compromise, or in any other manner dispose of any claim without our consent.
8. Disclaimers, Exclusions & Limitations 8.1. Reach Lives reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Website. Reach Lives who is controlling this Website accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Website, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Reach Lives or a third party. 8.2. The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Reach Lives reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice. 8.3. Although Reach Lives may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Website, Reach Lives is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. 8.4. Reach Lives will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Reach Lives to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. 8.5. Reach Lives may at any time revise these T&Cs by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current T&Cs to which you are bound. 8.6. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including, without limitation, damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill) arising out of, relating to or connected with the use of the platforms, regardless of the cause of action on which they are based, even if advised of the possibility of such damages occurring. 8.7. Once you have made a donation or any other monetary contribution, Reach Lives shall, at its discretion, utilise them in furtherance of its objectives and in the manner permitted under law.
1. Information Gathering and Use 1.1. We may collect the following personal data or personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), including but not limited to: 1.1.1. name including first and last name; 1.1.2. email address; 1.1.3. mobile number; 1.1.4. address and postal code; 1.1.5. PAN, passport number, AADHAR number, electoral ID or driving license; and 1.1.6. such other information as we may request from you from time to time. 1.2. We collect Personal Information from you only when you make a donation. We won’t collect or record your Personal Information unless you choose to give it us. 1.3. You hereby consent to receive data, information, updates from us regarding your donation or possible donation avenues, through valid modes of communication which includes but is not limited to emails, SMS, and/or phones calls.
3. Use of Personal Information 3.1. We use the Personal Information you give us in the following ways: 3.1.1. To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive; 1 3.1.2. To email you with news and information about RL and our campaigns; 3.1.3. To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you; and/or 3.1.4. To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign. 3.2. We may use your Personal Information for other purposes as may be permitted by law.
4. Sharing of Personal Information 4.1. Your Personal Information will only be seen or used by RL and its authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access such Personal Information, including in particular, for the purposes pertaining to your donations, and/or for developing and testing solutions to improve our Website and its functionalities. 4.2. All authorized personnel of RL have been educated in data security and privacy policies and procedures. 4.3. We do not rent, sell or share your Personal Information and we will not disclose any of your Personal Information to third parties unless: 4.3.1. we have your permission; 4.3.2. it is to facilitate receipt and/or accounting of donations made by you; 4.3.3. it is to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of our Terms & Conditions or to defend against legal claims; 4.3.4. special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies compel us to make such disclosure; or 4.3.5. it forms a part of the anonymized information we share with our partners and/or advertisers on an aggregated basis. 4.4. We may share your Personal Information for reasons not described herein. However, the same shall be done only upon obtaining your consent.
5. Disabling Cookies 5.1. If you would like to disable our access to any passive information, we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser, which may affect the complete use of our Website. Please be aware that RL will still receive information about your usage and also your Personal Information, such as your email address.
6. Security & Protection of Data 6.1. RL uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of a secure sockets layer (SSL) connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
8. Procedure for Correcting Inaccuracies in the Personal Information 8.1. To correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so using the following option: Send an e-mail to: Meenakshi.firstname.lastname@example.org.